• Jason Vanacour has been involved in litigation finance for more than a decade and draws on his almost 20 years of experience as a high-stakes litigator and in-house counsel at an international alternative investment firm to understand the practical needs of companies, counsel, and individuals.
• His litigation experience is concentrated on complex business litigation of all types and sizes, insolvency matters, and cross-border financial transactions, with significant experience litigating commercial cases involving billions of dollars relating to global financial transactions and asset recovery and investments arising out of business fraud, insolvency litigation, and professional malpractice.
• He has directed and been involved in underwriting and funding matters in diverse jurisdictions throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, UK, Middle East, and multiple offshore jurisdictions.
• Kevin Perkins specializes in complex commercial litigation.
• He litigates a broad range of issues, including antitrust, appellate, arbitration, contract, corporate governance, energy, fiduciary duty, fraud, intellectual property, insolvency litigation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, temporary injunctions, whistle-blower actions, cross-border disputes, and asset recovery.
• With the perspective that every case could go to trial, Kevin approaches each case from its inception with trial strategies pushed to the forefront.
• Jeff Reddick is a 22yr veteran in the financial services space. After achieving his CFP certification in 2007, he held advanced planning positions at several boutique firms before launching his RIA practice in 2015. As an EA, he was a founding member of a specialized tax consultancy practice launched in 2019.
• Jeff’s practice areas of expertise focus on the intersection of individual and business tax optimization and portfolio construction utilizing traditional and alternative investment strategies. With over 15 years of experience in the private fund and alternative investment space; Jeff brings a deep knowledge of alternative investment structures and strategies to enhance clients’ portfolios through the use of uncorrelated investment strategies and to enhance returns while diversifying away market risk.